Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sample Medical Malpractice Complaint, Florida

Press article, January 2008 - Agenda Etienne-EXHIBITION-Interview Project


Etienne-In Agenda January 2008 - Carine Pauchon answered questions of Dante Ricci, Director of publication-related residence MAM in Saint-Etienne, and the history e In-Time company and the 2007/08 season.

Excerpts from the interview: (Dante Ricci Questions / Answers Carine Pauchon)

-AS ARTIST, YOU FEEL GOOD, NO?
I thrive fully.
-it shows ...
I am very happy with everything I do. I enjoy every day, yes, I'm happy, I think I touched him what I wanted to develop since toujours.C is perhaps the dream of every artist ....
-EVER! YOU ARE YOUNG ...
Yes, I know ... I'll have a lifetime to go around the issue. It'sa lot of fun, it évident.Le being an artist, not a profession like any other. It is a vocation, a true vocationme concernant.J 'I chose this profession to create shows my own hands. I just make 5 designs in three years, really all goes well!
-IS THIS PROPERTY MAY BE THAT REACHES TO CONVINCE YOUR CORPORATE PARTNERS ...
Maybe yes ....

A HAPPY WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET MORE OFTEN ...

Read the full article on www.lagenda.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment