Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ars After 3 Months? Possible Hiv?

Baked Chicken cream sauce with tomatoes and basil


When I cook there are days where I'm more or less satisfied with the result, with this recipe is a super super test inconclusive. I liked the taste of this dish, quick and easy to do. The use of canned cherry tomatoes makes me gently forget it's winter and with the basil I dream already next summer ... So at this time of year it is doubly a treat to warm your heart, you enjoy ... I served with pasta as you say there was not much noise at the table tonight, the whole family feasted with this dish and creamy sauce!


for 4 people:
4 pieces of chicken (I cut a chicken and kept the carcass for broth)
2 boxes of canned cherry tomatoes
4 tbsp heavy cream
1 tablespoon olive oil 2 cloves
garlic basil

Preheat oven to 190 ° C.
In a skillet (or baking pan), fry the chicken in a tbsp of olive oil. Put it in a baking dish, add 2 cloves of garlic (keeping the skin). Pour 2 cans of cherry tomatoes (I left the juice of one of two), add the cream, salt and pepper, stir. add a little basil. Bake for 30 minutes.
On leaving the oven add fresh basil.



You can serve with rice, pasta, mashed Potatoes ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment