Friday, January 28, 2011

Movie Theatres London Ontario Cost

Rice coconut milk and lime Bundt cake



desserts, I see it as humans there are some not at all photogenic! This is the case with my rice pudding ... Yet it was delicious with a slight taste of coconut milk but my camera before he made nothing but good I will not stop and do not you give this recipe simply because I can not photograph it would be too stupid ... The coconut milk brings a lot sweetness of this dessert's flavor and zest to wonder ... I know this is not a dessert but the lightest cons always appreciated!

for 6 persons:
1 vanilla pod
250g rice round
400 ml coconut milk
200 ml of whole milk
150 grams of brown sugar or granulated sugar
1 lime
1 egg yolk

Split the vanilla bean lengthwise with a knife. Quickly rinse the rice under cold water. Heat the coconut milk, milk and sugar, add vanilla bean and rice. Cook over low heat for 25 minutes to prepare the rice is creamy and tender. Stir regularly. Add the lime zest (I use a rasp to have very fine zest) and egg yolk. Stir and let cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment