Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Best Bang For The Buck Camcorders

Pasta with butternut squash, spinach, blue cheese and walnut crepes


I do not know you but now I feel the need to eat hot food, good for morale. So if they are more colorful I adopt immediately the recipe that goes back to me automatically morale! I offer a pasta dish with vegetables and Roquefort. I associate the butternut and spinach with blue cheese and walnuts, all this forms a very nice combination that I recommend you try before there is more squash ....


for 4 people: 800 gr

peeled butternut squash 4 large handfuls of baby spinach
washed 120 gr 30 gr
Roquefort walnut
1 tablespoon olive oil cut
250g of uncooked pasta


Cut the butternut into small cubes (for peel I recommend you use a peeler made for tomatoes or peppers serrated). Made it back into a pan with a tbsp of olive oil over low heat so they are tender. Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water. Drain and keep warm. Add to the pan the spinach to cook. Book. Warm
the skillet with the vegetables over low heat and add the blue cheese into pieces, stir gently until cheese starts to melt. In
plates have hot pasta and top with 2 / 3 tablespoons vegetable Roquefort. Garnish with chopped walnuts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment