Monday, February 14, 2011

Lcd Tv Dark Spots On Screen

chocolate mousse with white light only


This recipe comes from Ghylaine Arabian, not that I'm influenced by top chef but I'd put it aside because it realizes its foam only with chocolate and egg whites. I realized this dessert with chocolate Gold Coast milk for me because it answers my dilemma: the dark chocolate I find sometimes too strong and too sweet milk, this one sits right between the 2 ....
This foam is very light (in every sense of the term because no sugar, no butter ...), air, we liked its texture.



for 4 people: 130 gr
Milk Chocolate Gold Coast
5 egg whites 1 teaspoon
lemon juice

Melt the chocolate and keep the at a temperature of 30 ° C. During this time go up the egg whites with the teaspoon of lemon juice.
Gently fold the melted chocolate, lifting the white. Refrigerate at least 8 hours.


0 comments:

Post a Comment