Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mount Blade Wedding Dance Mod

Guillon panelists TF1: "Do not see Sarkozy! Come to my show"

" Do not go to the Elysee! "Advises almost as an injunction Stephane Guillon TF1 panelists invited to the Elysee Palace on Wednesday.

The comedian is thus placed as a direct competitor of Nicolas Sarkozy. The Chair invited participants to new French lyrics of this year, but also those of the previous year, to "further discussion". Notably

Ménahès Pierre, CGT trade unionist who was noted for these projections incisors against Nicolas Sarkozy. Contacted Wednesday by The Post, the union said it "declined the invitation" not wishing to participate in this "farce" and the "Dinner Game". Stéphane

Guillon proposes to (many) participants "frustrated," "disappointed", "not listen" to come and see for free on stage, reports Le Parisien.

"Pierre Ménahès The union said it would not. (...) I do not want that Peter's left alone on Wednesday ... So I invite him to my show at the Theatre de Paris and After dinner we go! I encourage all panelists also of French lyrics. Do not go to the Elysee Come see my show, you will annoy you less and we laugh more! I'm Sarkozy on stage, true than life! I expect you Wednesday. Call the theater you are my guests!, "says the comedian on the program Hi Earthlings.

Contacted by The Post, the main person, Pierre Ménahès, finds the invitation of Guillon," sympathetic and sincere than that of Nicolas Sarkozy ".

For now, it has not made its decision." Everything depends on my schedule which is turned primarily to defend the employees of my company, "he says about The Post.

But if it can not ensure it will proceed to show Stéphane Guillon, Pierre Le Ménahès ensures we will find him in the coming weeks on Canal Plus. "I was Hi asked by the Terrans to participate in the program. They want me to react on the policies of Nicolas Sarkozy, the provision that was mine last year. The offering is expected to take place the first week of March, "said trade unionist.

Last week, he was invited to the show The Big Faces on RTL. But it is formal, not matter" to accept a program where He made the vase. "

Another participant provided he would not come to visit from Nicolas Sarkozy Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment