Monday, February 21, 2011

Hair Ribbons For A Volleyball Team

Yummy N ° 1

Now that I'm back from vacation (I mention in a future post) I moved without delay to go browse or download the first issue of Yummy .


The first issue of Yummy Magazine is finally online!


I remind you, the idea is a web magazine launched by Carole collaborative of Alter and Gusto. It is free and has 56 pages which consist of:

  • original recipes columnists " Yummy Team" (including myself), my column is directed onto the kitchen the daily ... 'll quickly discover my recipe, you'll find me on page 14 ...
  • revenue submitted by bloggers on the site and selected Yummy. The subjects were endive, grapefruit, waffles, smoothies and color white. You will find 5-6 recipes by subject.

To enjoy this first issue several possibilities:
  • flipping online: click HERE

  • download: click HERE

  • read your iPad (via the application ibooks):
Download and install the free application on your Ipad ibooks. Download the magazine
HERE and save it on your computer.
Open iTunes on your Mac or PC, click on "File" then "Add to Library". Select Yummy Magazine. Synchronize your iPad.


I wish you a very good read, I hope you will enjoy like me watching all these beautiful recipes on various topics.


The number 2 is already in preparation, you can if you file your income bloggers before March 31 on the following topics:
strawberries, asparagus, green kitchen and eggs Easter (chocolate or not) and to express the kitchen: pesto.
Feel free to read all the recipes that are already online by clicking HERE .



The output of the next number will be April 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment